Happy football eve! The day before #11 Utah visits Laramie to face the Cowboys. Here are few interesting stories you should be checking out while you countdown the hours till the weekend finally arrives.
- James Reese a member of the Wyoming Basketball National Championship team in 1943 passed away on Tuesday. That leaves Kenny Sailors as the lone surviving member of that team.
- The College Football Buffet is out. All the games are ranked in order to help you decide what to watch.
- Robert Herron had his best game of his career last week against TCU. However the WR/RB will be on the shelf for at least one week with an undisclosed injury.
- The dispute between Nevada/Fresno State and the WAC appears to be headed to mediation which is required by Colorado Law. A mediator helped Nebraska work out a better deal in leaving the Big 12 so the same could happen with Nevada and Fresno State.
- The punting game has been a bright spot for the Cowboys this year and Austin McCoy is among the best in the nation.
- A look back at NHLPA Hockey 93' truly one of my favorite video games. The author loves Jeremy Roenick but I thought the Vancouver Canucks were a better team then the Blackhawks.