The Name Game: Jeff Georgatos

Jeff Georgatos is a sophomore forward at Haaaaaaaaarvard.  So with the blonde hair and blue eyes and great education this is the dream man for 90% of women.  The other 10% are just in denial and are trying to be different.  Roughly and incorrectly translated Georgatos means "A cat named George".

 

ANAGRAMS

Gear Set Off Jog
Offstage Jorge
Jag Offset Gore
Rags Toffee Jog
Jag Fester Goof
Great Go Jeff So

Trending Discussions

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Cowboy Altitude

You must be a member of Cowboy Altitude to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Cowboy Altitude. You should read them.

Join Cowboy Altitude

You must be a member of Cowboy Altitude to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Cowboy Altitude. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker