Time for more Laramie Cribs!
The Cowboy Cribs crew went to the dwelling of QB Brett Smith, H Back Riley Lange, DE Eddie Yarbroughand WR Dominic Rufran. A very nice ranch style home. This one features four guys in one house with two kitchens. That certainly makes things easier because I'm sure they all eat a lot. They would be fighting for freezer space if they only had one fridge.
So what did we learn from this edition of Cowboy Cribs?
- These guys really like the Denver Broncos. They have at least 20 pieces of Bronco items on the walls around the house.
- Brett Smith likes to organize his shirts by type: polo, dress, turtleneck, bowling, hawaiian, tie dye, pocket tee.
- Lange and Smith only seem to keep peanut based products in their pantry. Plenty of protein for growing boys.
- The cool kids hang out in the basement all day and love them some NBA Jam. For some reason Riley Lange has his records erased. I smell a conspiracy.
- Dominc Rufran lives in a utility closet. His room is one quarter the size of everyone elses room. Really hope he pays less for his rent.
- Eddie Yarbrough is seriously the nicest guy ever. At least that is what I can tell from his video appearences.
- Brett Smith doesn't have a car. But that allows him to run to campus every day for class and practice. He wears a 50lb backpack to make it even a tougher workout.
- Riley drives a Nissan Pathfinder and not an Xterra. Don't confuse the two.
- Eddie has twelve different names for F-150. Bobby Sue, Delilah, etc....
- Dominic Rufran somehow picked up a custom Saturn that has a V6. Or maybe he was just lying about that part.
- They say they have a backyard but didn't show it to us. I wonder what is back there??? That is probably where they keep the bodies.
Another quality installment of Cowboy Cribs.