College football highlights and music go together like the SEC and a superiority complex. Unfortunately the one band that has their music used for most of these highlights is Canadian rock band Nickelback. The group that honors the fifth defensive back also gets your hurt pumping and your ears bleeding.
Many a good hype video or collection of highlights is ruined by pairing it with Chad Kroeger and his crew.
We're less then two weeks away from college football officially starting. But we still need something to help pass the time.
So I created the Nickelback College Football Highlight Challenge to help pass the time.
This is a test of mental, physical and emotional strength. Cowboy Altitude is not liable for any side effects suffered from those attempting the Nickelback Challenge.
The challenge consists of nine different videos featuring nine different Nickeback tunes. Consider it the nine levels of Nickelback hell, each one more diabolical then last.
The Rules are simple:
- Watch the entire video without pausing. Must stay on the video screen the entire time (no multitasking)
- Don't mute or minimize the music or just plug in headphones to reduce the sound.
- See how many videos you can watch, must go in order.
Keep track of how many videos you watch and then vote in the poll to record your score.
Let us know the after effects in the comments.
1. "Burn it to the Ground"
2. "Gotta be Somebody"
3. "Saturday Night's Alright"
6. "If Today Was Your Last Day"
8. "Photograph" - Not a college team, you'll probably get dizzy watching it and throw up.
That is it. Be sure to record your score in the poll.