Misc.

Why the NFL Draft is More Exciting than the Royal Wedding

3

The two biggest news items this week have been the NFL Draft and the Royal Wedding taking place in London. Both have reasons to watch but one is the far superior event.

Cowgirls Set to Host Lady Buffaloes Thursday Night in Third Round of WNIT

+

Laramie, WY – With an expected crowd of 8000 to 10,000 at the Arena Auditorium Thursday night, the Wyoming Cowgirls will welcome the Lady Buffaloes of Colorado in the third round game of the WNIT....

National Corndog Day is Almost Here!

1

National Corndog Day is Saturday, March 19th and is one of the greatest days of the year for sports fans. Learn more in this article that covers the basics of the newest holiday.

A Cowboy Altitude look at how to pick brackets!

+

Some unorthodox methods used to pick winners in the 2011 NCAA Tournament. Worth using if you know little about basketball which covers most of us.

The Name Game: Jimmer Fredette

+

Don't call him Jim or James, it's Jimmer.  The average looking kid from BYU is leading the way towards becoming the national player of the year.  He should use the three point line as the free...

The Name Game: Robert Goldsberry

+

Meet Robert Goldsberry from Canisus College.  Notice the gold tie?  Not only does he have the golden touch he also has golden berries.  Most interesting fact?  He went to Tippecanoe High School...

The Name Game: Jeff Georgatos

+

Jeff Georgatos is a sophomore forward at Haaaaaaaaarvard.  So with the blonde hair and blue eyes and great education this is the dream man for 90% of women.  The other 10% are just in denial and...

The Name Game: Tolga Cerrah

+

  The reason we chose Tolga Cerrah from Radford is simply because he has the best name for cheering at a basketball game or a party.   It's so easy and fun who wouldn't want to go to a "Tolga"...

The Name Game: Anatoly Bose

+

Anatoly Bose is a bad ass basketball player for the Nichols Colonels that you probably have never head of before.  Bose was born in Kazakhstan but attended high school in Australia and lists...

The Name Game: Freddy Obame Obame

+

This is a new segment for Cowboy Altitude I've been wanting to do for awhile now.  It won't have anything to do with Wyoming or Cowboy athletics.  Instead we're going to look at rosters from random...

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Cowboy Altitude

You must be a member of Cowboy Altitude to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Cowboy Altitude. You should read them.

Join Cowboy Altitude

You must be a member of Cowboy Altitude to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Cowboy Altitude. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker