Well Poke fans game day is almost here and the Pokes are heading up to Boise. Entering the game Wyoming a 33 point underdog to the Broncos. The Pokes are used to being underdogs this season but not by this large a margin. To help us get a feel for the Broncos we've partnered with the Boise State site OBNUG to help get a better feel for their team. They are certainly one of the most creative sites out there and their articles are fun to read even if you don't like the team.
Our Q&A is posted after the jump. I'm a little dissapointed that Kevan wouldn't fully answer question #2.
1. Give us the run down on the latest injuries for Boise. Who is certainly out and who could play on Saturday?
2. Play a round of Screw, Murder and Marry with the current eight members of the Mountain West. Who do you pick?
3. What (if anything) scares you about this Wyoming team?
4. How many seniors are you losing on this years team? What does 2012 hold?
5. Will Thanksgiving weekend effect the crowd this weekend? Are the students all gone?