Here are some interesting stats we found on the Nevada Wolf Pack. Some are positive while others are negative. This is a very interesting opponent stat wise.
- 101 - The number of plays for 10 or more yards this year. That figure leads the Mountain West. That is slightly more than 20 plays for 10+ yards per game.
- 0 - The number of plays for 60 or more yards this year.
- 155 - Number of total first downs. That is 31 per game, Wyoming only averages 18.5.
- 88.8 - The number of penalty yards Nevada is averaging per game. That is worst in the Mountain West by 22 yards.
- 12 - Total sacks by the Nevada defense. Second best in the Mountain West.
- 3 - The number of sacks allowed.
- 19 - Average yards per punt return by Khalid Whooten. Tops in the MW, Wyoming is second at 15.33. yards per return.
- 51.39 - 3rd down conversion %.
- 42.31 - Opponents 3rd down conversion %.
- 2788 - Total offense gained in five games.
- 877 - Rushing yards for Stefphon Jefferson in five games. He'll likely break 1000 yards in just six games.
- 37.5 - Opponents fourth down conversion %. Wyoming has yet to stop a team on fourth down when they got for it.
- 88 - Red Zone conversion %. Wyoming and Hawaii lead the conference at 92.3%.
- 278.2 - The number passing yards allowed per game by Nevada.
Well that wraps up this quick statistical look at Nevada. Anything stand out to you?